Last updated: .
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the most significant legislative change in European data protection laws since the EU Data Protection Directive (Directive 95/46/EC), introduced in 1995. The GDPR became enforceable on May 25, 2018, strengthens the security and protection of personal data in the EU and serves as a single piece of legislation for all of the EU. It replaced the EU Data Protection Directive and all the local laws relating to it.
Galexia Creative Agency Ltd supports the GDPR and all Galexia Creative Agency Ltd services comply with its provisions. Not only is the GDPR an important step in protecting the fundamental right of privacy for European citizens, it has raised the bar for data protection, security and compliance in the industry.
- Galexia Creative Agency Ltd needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Galexia Creative Agency Ltd permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Galexia Creative Agency Ltd legitimate interests
- Galexia Creative Agency Ltd needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our contact form.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
This statement is effective as of 2 September 2020.