Last updated: .
Galexia Creative Agency Ltd (hereinafter, “we,” “us,” or “our“) provide website design, development, and hosting services, including support for these services. We also have a website, other related applications, services, and personnel (collectively, the “Services“). If you are purchasing or using our services in any way, please read our Terms of Service for detailed information about your legal obligations.
After reading this Policy, if you have additional questions or would like further information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Personal Data We Collect And How We Use It
As further explained below, we collect and process personal data only for lawful reasons, such as when the processing is necessary to perform a contract, like the Terms of Service, and our legitimate business interests, such as improving, personalizing, marketing, and developing the Services and promoting safety and security.
Information You Provide to Us
Service Data: If you use our Services or otherwise engage with Galexia Creative Agency Ltd, you provide basic contact information, such as your name, email, address, company information.
Inquiries and Other Data: When you contact us on our website, via email or any other communication mechanism, you typically provide your name, email, the subject matter of your inquiry, and any other information you choose to provide at your option.
No Sensitive Information: Please do not provide any highly sensitive personal data when using the Services or communicating with us – such as health or medical information, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or data concerning a person’s sex life or sexual orientation. We do not intentionally process highly sensitive personal data and reserve the right to reject or delete it.
- How We Use Data Provided By You:
- Provide, Improve, and Maintain the Services: We use the data you provide to provide the Services and communicate with you about the Services.
- Market the Services: We may use your information to market and promote our Services. You may opt-out of marketing communications at anytime by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking the “Unsubscribe” button in the applicable communication.
- Protect You and the Services: We use the information we collect to promote the safety and security of the Services, our clients, and other parties. For example, we may use your information to authenticate users, facilitate secure payments, protect against spam, fraud, and abuse, respond to a legal request or claim, conduct audits, or enforce our Terms of Service or other terms and policies that may be in effect.
Information We Receive from Third Parties
From time to time, we may collect personal information from third parties such as public websites, social networks, and marketing partners. This information may include names, contact information, email, professional or employment information, and other information which is publicly available.
We may use information collected from third parties for our own promotional or marketing purposes, such as sending prospective clients emails about our Services.
You may opt-out of marketing communications at any time by contacting us at email@example.com or following the “Unsubscribe” instructions included in the applicable communication.
How We Share Your Information
Galexia Creative Agency Ltd does not sell, rent, or lease your personal data to third parties. We only share your personal data with the following types of service providers for the sole purpose of providing, improving, promoting, and securing the Services:
- IT/cloud service providers to store and secure your personal data
- Email and communications processors so we can communicate with you about the Services
- Analytics, tracking, and measurement partners to help us improve the Services
- Advertising partners to place our ads on other websites you visit and manage our web advertising campaigns
- Marketing partners to send you marketing and promotional communications about our Services
We also may share your information as required by law, to investigate potential illegal activities or violations of our Terms of Service or other agreements, to protect the security of our Services and users, or as a result of a merger, acquisition, or assignment with a third party.
Controlling Your Data
To submit a question or concern about how to control, modify, or delete the data we hold on you, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Depending on your location, you may have certain legal rights regarding your personal data, including:
- You may request access to your personal data and obtain information about our processing of your personal data, with whom we share your personal data, and your rights.
- You may request that we restrict our processing of your personal data.
- You may object to our processing of your personal data.
- Where we process personal data based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent.
- You may correct personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- You may request that we delete your personal data or provide a copy of it to you.
We may request proof of your identity before acting upon any request. To submit a question or concern about your rights, please contact us at email@example.com. If you live in the EEA, UK, or Switzerland, and you are unsatisfied with our response, you have the right to lodge a complaint regarding your personal data with an applicable supervisory authority.
How We Protect and Store Your Information
We maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and organizational safeguards designed to protect against loss, misuse, or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of the personal data that we collect from you. We restrict access to personal data collected about you to our employees, contractors, and certain third-party service providers as discussed above. Please note, however, that no website or storage mechanism can guarantee 100% security.
Generally, we store your personal data for as long as required to provide the Services to you, and when you cancel the services, we take reasonable steps to delete your personal data within a reasonable period of time. Sometimes, we may retain your information for a period of time after service cancellation to allow you to efficiently reinstate your Services, if you so choose. We also may retain certain personal data after you cancel the services to the extent necessary to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, for the purpose of fraud monitoring, detection and prevention, and for our tax, accounting, and financial reporting obligations. Where we retain data, we do so in accordance with any limitation periods and records retention obligations that are imposed by applicable law.
Our Services are intended for adults 18 years of age or older. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 16. If we learn that we have collected any personal information from a child under 16, we will take reasonable steps to delete such information. Parents or guardians who believe that their child has submitted personal information to us and would like to have it deleted should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to Other Websites
We may provide links to other websites as a service to you or in order to provide you additional venues in which you can leverage or share the opportunities of the Services. Please be aware that we do not control and are not responsible for their information collection, use, and disclosure practices. Please review and understand their privacy practices and policies, if any, before providing any personal data to them or using any of their services. We are not responsible for the content or information of these third-party sites, any products or services that may be offered through them, or any other use of the sites.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding this Policy or our practices please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
This policy is effective as of 2 September 2020.